1. Our first project was a computer room fit out, complete with heat pumps, between existing classrooms. We made under-utilised space useful.
2. The next brief was for a dance and drama block to tie in with the existing hall. Included was an acoustic rock band room rated to contain 120 dB of sound without disturbing the school. Directly next door we designed a noise-free recording studio. Other facilities included three classrooms, a sprung floor dance studio with slide out tiered seating and lighting scaffolding for drama.
3. Construction of a new technology block incorporating woodwork, metalwork, classrooms and motor mechanic classrooms serviced by a loading dock with a gantry lift for heavy objects.
4. A brief for new special needs block of six classrooms.
5. Conversion of an old library space.